TMALL LUXURY PAVILION
WHAT IS TMALL?
Tmall is the biggest and most profitable B2C (business-to-consumer) platform in China. Tmall was launched by Alibaba in 2010 and since its creation has become the number one online sales platform and known as the Asian giant. The Tmall e-commerce platform operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan.
Tmall enables brands to sell their products and services directly to consumers in China. In the manner of Taobao, Tmall uses Alipay’s payment system. Nonetheless, one of the main differences between Taobao and Tmall is that in the second, vendors must be approved in order to set up a store in the marketplace. Due to its business policy, Tmall ensures authentic and premium quality products to its consumers.
WHY TMALL IS A GREAT INVESTMENT FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES ENTERING CHINA
As opposed to other Chinese e-commerce platforms, Tmall offers more protection to its consumers with its 7-day return policy. In addition, Tmall’s merchants are more credible and trustworthy because of the approval process before they can set up a store.
Tmall integrates Alipay as its online payment system which is immensely popular in China and is considered the most trustful tool for Chinese shoppers. In addition, Tmall offers analytic tools such as the “Daily Update” that provides daily sales reports. These tools are extremely useful for vendors in order to make strategic marketing decisions based on their sales data.
Tmall currently has over 70,000 brands in more than 50,000 stores which enables vendors to sell their goods to the entire Greater China region. Due to its huge popularity, Tmall is the place to be for those looking to reach Chinese online shoppers without the need to open a physical brick-and-mortar stores in China.
THE REQUIREMENTS TO OPEN A TMALL STORE
- TMALL has an invitation-only policy where only qualified international brands can either be invited to join or can apply through a local digital marketing agency like L’Agence. For more information on how to sell International products through TMALL, please contact us.
- Companies must submit the necessary information including documents that confirm the reliability, authenticity, and existence of the company and its products.
- Products must be located within China for quick delivery to consumers.
- Tmall stipulates that vendors must ship an order within 72 hours after the purchase.
- 7 days after receiving the item, consumers have the right to return it for a refund.
WHY CHOOSE US AS YOUR TMALL PARTNER
As a foreign company, you need a reliable partner to integrate Tmall.
Our experience, network, and passionate team of dedicated experts will make your Tmall journey the smoothest possible from registration to acquisition and conversion. Our goal with you is not just opening a store but turning it into a profitable one!
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS.